RE: Exact Phrase search

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)not-real.ghs.fr>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 10:13:05 GMT
I think the best solution is to implement to "word position in doc" in the indexer.
Many people wants this, and many more will need it, and no workaround will be strong enough to satisfy everybody.
I'm sorry but I can't help development. But I can eventually help discussing this subject, if needed.

Nicolas Huillard