Re: Configuration Problems

From: David Norris <dave(at)>
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 18:45:46 GMT
"J. Steven Harrison" wrote:
> When I double click on any of the file names I get the following:

I'm not sure what end result you are seeking.  But, you will likely need
to use some replace rules in your SWISH-E config.

If you're trying to access the file via HTTP method, then the URL should
look something like:

If you're trying to access via file method, then you need some
additional code in your script to translate the funky DOS names into
something resembling a URL.
Such as (local access):
or possibly (local access):
or remote access:

File method access on Windows is flaky because of the wierd filesystem
layout.  On Unix, file method URLs would look like:
For local access:
For remote access:

,David Norris, ARS: KG9AE
  Tri-State APRS Working Group (TAWG): IN25
  Midwest Spectrum Management Alliance, Inc -
  Open Server Architecture Project -
  World Wide Web -
  ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
  E-Mail -