Jswishi Errors

From: New Tecumseth Public Library <ntpl(at)not-real.bar.imag.net>
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 16:33:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm in the midst of installing jswishi and I've come across a couple of
problems which are preventing me from running the entire script.  I
checked my logs and this is what I found:

[Wed Dec  1 16:31:26 1999] access to
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs.newtecumseth/jswishi/search.cgi failed for
ppp-160.am1.barint.on.ca, reason: Premature end of script headers "use"
not allowed in expression at
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs.newtecumseth/jswishi/search.cgi line 14, at
end of line
syntax error at
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs.newtecumseth/jswishi/search.cgi line 14,
near "use CGI "
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs.newtecumseth/jswishi/search.cgi line 580.

Being a novice, I don't know exactly what's wrong.  I'd really
appreciate it if anyone could offer a solution to this
problem.

Jeff Longland
New Tecumseth Public Library
http://www.newtecumseth.library.on.ca