Re: create index.html file

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Nov 17 1999 - 15:20:14 GMT
In our example configuration file at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/Manual/config.user.html

There is the example line:

ReplaceRules replace "[a-z_0-9]*_m.*\.html" "index.html"

which I believe to be the culprit.  We are checking now to make sure that
our release package comments out this line. Meanwhile, if you comment out
that line or remove it and reindex you should be fine. We're very sorry
for the mistake.
Roy Tennant