RE: Re: TITLETOPLINES

From: Louis Proyect <lnp3(at)not-real.panix.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 20:24:30 GMT
At 03:20 PM 11/12/99 -0500, David Norris wrote:
>> I am thoroughly confused now. Isn't the config file read directly
>
>The user.config file is read at run-time.  TITLETOPLINES and many
>others are compile-time in the config.h in the SWISH-E source code.

Yes, I finally figured this out. I downloaded the source code, changed
config.h and recompiled swish-e. The index is being built right now. The
thing that confused me was the reference to config.h. I assumed that this
was the run-time file, but now know better. Thanks for your help, one and
all. If this does not fix the title problem, I'll of course get back to you.

Louis Proyect