Re: Re: TITLETOPLINES

From: Ron Samuel Klatchko <rsk(at)not-real.brightmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 19:09:04 GMT
Louis Proyect wrote:
> >#define TITLETOPLINES 24
>
> Okay, as I said, this was what I implemented, but it did not work.

It's a moot point, but your email said you used the word "directive"
instead of "define."  Please remember when you are discuss source code
to be absolutely correct about what you write, otherwise it's impossible
to figure out whether your problem is in what you did or something else.

> Now that
> that's out of the way, what do I do next?

First of all, are you using the FS or HTTP access method?  Also, would
you provide URLs to a page that the title is properly indexed and one
where it isn't.

moo
           Ron Samuel Klatchko - Software Jester
            Brightmail Inc - rsk@brightmail.com