redundant files

From: Ibon Aizpurua <ibon(at)not-real.jalgi.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 11:58:53 GMT
Hello,
We have index 1000 html documents in to sessions
500 an 500. Some of those documents are very small, they
have less than 400 bytes. When we merge those two indexes
the created merged index is not well. We try to search one
word and swish-e returns documents that has not contain
that word.
Looking for the bug... we think the bug is merging indexes but
when it finds redundants files, because when we have a merged
index without redundant files the index is perfectly constructed.
I don't know if you detect this bug... Any ideas to fix???

ibon@jalgi.com