Re: Indexing order

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 17:19:46 GMT
SWISH-E does not have a way to stage a search as is suggested below, but
such a thing can be done with the search interface. For example, some of
my search interfaces will by default limit a search initially to the
contents of the title tag, and if that returns 0 results, will
automatically reperform the search across the full text of the documents.
If it doesn't fail, it returns the initial results and offers a chance to
reperform the search across the full text of the documents. If the user
accepts that offer, the results they have already seen are tagged as
having been displayed before. But that all happens in Perl, not SWISH-E.
Roy