Re: RE: Please point me in the right direction!

From: test account at dte.net <test(at)not-real.dte.net>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 01:40:26 GMT
> Have you tried running the spider directly from a command line?  I've
> not really used the spidering other than to confirm it works on my
> system.  My guess would be that something is configured incorrectly.

I believe I am running it from the command line... I use:

/usr/bin/swish-e -S http -c /etc/swish-e.conf

My configuration file looks like this:

--------------------

IndexDir http://10.137.229.3/index.html
IndexFile /home/httpd/html/oic-search/oic-index1
IndexName "OIC index"
IndexDescription "The OIC website index."
IndexPointer "http://www.imperialclub.com"
IndexAdmin "Sysadmin, (sysadmin@dte.net)"
MetaNames keywords test
IndexReport 3