indexing meta tags

From: Sheni R. Meledath <sheni(at)not-real.cyber-gear.com>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 15:57:23 GMT
Dear friends,

I was trying to index my web site using SWISH-E program. I had added a meta
tag to add more key words for each page. The meta tag is in the format:
But the values in this meta tag is not indexed using SWISH-E. That is I am
not getting the pages for the searches that include the keywords in the
meta tags.

Pls help me to solve the problem.

I am copying some code from the my configuration file. Pls check.

#########################

IndexOnly .htm
# Only files with these suffixes will be indexed.

MetaNames keywords

IndexReport 3
# This is how detailed you want reporting. You can specify numbers
# 0 to 3 - 0 is totally silent, 3 is the most verbose.

thanks
Sheni R Meledath
sheni@cyber-gear.com