indexing javawebserver-hosted sites

From: Michael J. Giarlo <leftwing(at)not-real.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 21:34:38 GMT
I'm running Swish-e 1.3.1 on a Linux RedHat 6.0 system...

For some reason or another, I can't get the indexer to index a site running
Java Web Server v1.1.3.  I have it indexing 4 other websites, so it's not
that there's an error in the way I'm calling the indexer or writing the
config files. (At least not that I know of :))  (btw, I have "maxdepth" set
to 0, so that it traverses all links) Here's what happens:

# /usr/local/bin/swish -i -S http -c /usr/local/etc/nbl.config

Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
retrieving http://nbl.rutgers.edu:80/index.html (0)...
(148 words)

Removing very common words... no words removed.
Writing main index... 79 unique words indexed.
Writing file index... 1 file indexed.
Running time: 1 minute, 7 seconds.
Indexing done!
#

But there are more files on the server than just that one.  Any ideas?