swish: Unknown property name

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 00:01:40 GMT
I'm searching two indexes at the same time - one big index, and one small
index that contains records added since the last big indexing run.

I'd like to be able to have additional properties in the small index that
aren't used in the big index.  But specifying a property that exists in one
index and not the other causes swish to report:

"swish: Unknown property name 'name'"

and not generate any results.

I'm probably imagining it, but I thought I saw somewhere in the
documentation where this could be disabled -- but I couldn't find it just
now.  Is this true, or would this require modifying swish?

Thanks,

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org