Problem finding the title -Reply -Reply

From: Steve van der Burg <steve.vanderburg(at)not-real.LHSC.ON.CA>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 14:33:38 GMT
>>> Steve van der Burg <>
07/09/99 08:29am >>>
>>> Margaret Adam <>
06/09/99 11:07pm >>>
>> I have tried indexing a group of pages by both the file
>> search method and the http method. I found, to my
>> surprise, that
> [ snip ]
>> Is there anything I can do,
> Check the swish-e bugs and patches page(s).  This has
> been solved a couple of times -- a one-line change in the
> swishspider will fix it for you.

Please forgive this hasty answer from earlier this morning
(before I had had enough caffeine!).  The "fix for anything other
than text/html" as the content type" that I mentioned before if
for what's possibly a different problem.
Margaret:  First, upgrade to swish-e 1.3.2 if you're not already
using it.  Next, do the documents containing the DTD line
also contain something like this:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
If so, then you'll need to apply this patch to http.c:
and apply this one to swishspider

I hope this is a little more helpful.

Steve van der Burg
Technical Analyst, Information Services