Re: Suggestion for recursive file search and bug fix for command line parser

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 16:01:16 GMT
The architecture of SWISH-E allows for multiple access methods to be
defined.  Did you implement your code to take advantage of this?  This way
your version can happily coexist with the current version and the amount
of testing to verify that the old FS version works correctly would be
greatly reduced.

moo
                        ron@library.ucsf.edu