RE: Suggestion for recursive file search and bug fix for command line parser

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)not-real.ghs.fr>
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 12:48:13 GMT
To summarize your update, one can says that it's a filesystem accessing method, coupled with a HTML links following algorithm ?
It is good for me, and maybe I'll use that. But maybe someone could say that you loose every virtual directory information set up in the HTTP server. That was not the aim of this modification, though...

Yours,

Nicolas Huillard