Re: Document properties

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 16:13:19 GMT
Hi
I wrote the original document properties code but have been too busy to
spend time enhancing it. I see that you located the cause of the
incompatibility... differing byte order.  Makes sense. I'm still too busy
to get into making changes to swish but the docproperties.c file pretty
well isolates the I/O used and maybe someone with some C skill can take a
look at that code.  If no one responds to this then you may want to check
into having someone change the code you have for your own use. If it works
then it will be incorporated into the next version.  Sorry I can't be of
more help.
	Mark