Re: RE: Combining index files

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 18:32:15 GMT
When you merge files, the identifier is copied exactly as it without any
modification.  Make sure when you generate the index files that you
properly prepend the server name (using ReplaceRules) to the identifier.
As long as you do this, then you'll have no problem when you merge the files.

moo

                        ron@library.ucsf.edu