Re: cfm extensions

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 19 1999 - 16:52:44 GMT
At 03:16 AM 8/19/99 -0700, Ibon Aizpurua wrote:
>I am indexing some with CFM files (generated by Cold Fusion),
>they are HTML files generated by for example ASP tecnology.
>Those files have a title but SWISH-E doesn't index them,
>why doesn't index???
>Why don't take SWISH-E those files as standar HTML files
>(because for the browser are the same)???

Are you indexing with the FS or HTTP access methods?  If you are using the
FS method, this would depend on the actual look of CFM files; they look the
same to the browser but that is because the server converted them into
standard HTML (and the server is not used as part of the FS method).

If you are using HTTP, then I can't even hazard a guess.  Would you post
(to the mail list, not to me directly) an example URL you are having
problems with.

moo
                        ron@library.ucsf.edu