Character in word

From: George A. Roberts IV <george(at)not-real.nowpc.com>
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 20:48:34 GMT
I'm having a problem with SWISH-E...  been using it for a while, and it
works beautifully, except one thing...  words with the underscore character
"_" in the middle of them are getting indexed as two seperate words, i.e.
WS_FTP is indexed as WS and FTP.  So, if someone searches for WS_FTP, they
get no results, but if they search for WS FTP it will show all entries with
the word WS_FTP in it.  I have the underscore character in the
WordCharacters variable, but that doesn't do anything...  anyone with any
suggestions?  I got it to work at one point, but somehow it stopped working
again, and for the life of me I can't remember what I did to fix it.

Regards,

George A. Roberts IV
Software Blast!
http://www.softwareblast.com