RE: indexin PDF files

From: Rainer Scherg <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 14:24:42 GMT
Mhh, indexing PDF files works fine for us (as I said: some 1000s of pdf
docs).
But I'm using the filesystsem index mode. The spidering mode has not been
tested (because of this it still beta) - I would like to have some
feedback
on this - even if the code change is the same as on the filesystem index
feature...

What does not work (AFAIK) is getting links from PDF to HTML pages.
For this, you need a good filter which converts PDF to HTML instead
of TEXT...

cu Rainer