Help with "funny" letters

From: Damir Boraska <Damir.Boraska(at)not-real.hrt.hr>
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 10:52:47 GMT
Hi from Croatia,

    I find swish-e very useful when dealing with web-pages written
    in English, however I cannot find the way out of this trouble that
    I would appreciate very much if you could help me solve it:
    In Croatian, as well as in some other Central-European Slavic
    languages, there are number of letters which do not exist in
English,
    and I need words which contain them to be indexed as well.
    Although I tried adding those letters to the variables such as
    "WordCharacters",    "BeginCharacters" ...and so on, it seems like
    it does not much good...those words are still not being indexed.
    Also, I tried changing config.h file
    before compiling but then I got some error messages.
    I would appreciate any help on this issue, thanks in advance

          Damir Boraska