RE: Re: AND and OR do not work

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 00:31:09 GMT
> available on your web site, I'm sure some kind soul will be willing to
take
> a look at it and figure out your problem.

I'm not the best person to mess with a PERL script.  (I hate PERL ;)  If you
place the file somewhere accessible and don't hear from anyone more
knowledgable PERL-wise within the next few days, let me know.  I can at
least take a look.  I may not find anything useful, but, better than not
trying at all.  I am familiar with what needs to be done on the command line
since I have written similar scripts in other languages.  (And, I've had the
AND/OR fail to function)

,David Norris

Home Computer - http://illusionary.tzo.cc/
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com