Unix Style Manual

From: Christian Lindig <lindig(at)not-real.ips.cs.tu-bs.de>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 09:59:31 GMT
I recently started using swish and missed a unix style manual page
coming with the source code.  For my own purpose I have made an
inclomplete one using Perl's POD format from the various HTML
documents.  The POD format can be easily converted to nroff (unix man)
and HTML format for reference.  If there is an interest (for future
releases?) in the man page and its POD source I will post it here.
Since it mostly contains text from the original HTML documentation I
don't want to do so without a permission of the maintainers.

-- Christian

--
 Christian Lindig       Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany
                        http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/people/lindig