Help with Scripts

From: Matthew S. Wieder <mwieder(at)not-real.poserver.meridia.org>
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 17:04:00 GMT
I installed Siwsh-e and it indexed my site correctly, and a command line
search returns the proper results.  However, I have been unable to get a
cgi script to work with it.  I must have tried 10 different scripts, but
I keep getting that same error - the apache error-log says that there
was a premature end to the header.  I went through the code very
carefully several times and made sure all my extensions were correct.
Also, I know it's not a general cgi problme since I am succesfully
running a cgi counter.  when I run the scripts from the command line in
UNIX, they bring up the html page and don't spit back any errors.  Any
thoughts or other perl scripts would be greatly appreciated.
-Matthew Wieder