Re: Re: FileRules

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)>
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 00:18:11 GMT
At 02:40 PM 6/16/99 -0700, Michael wrote:
>> I believe someone posted a patch recently that did exactly this.
>Nope, that patch is for the same problem, but it is in
>http.c and I've applied it.

Hmm, it looks like the patches directory was reorganized (in the past,
there were multiple different patches for the same error).  Anyway, in
addition to the fix made found in:

You should also apply the following patch to swishspider (sorry for the
line wrap):

<     if( $response->header("content-type") eq "text/html" ) {
>     if( substr($response->header("content-type"), 0, length("text/html"))
eq "text/html" ) {