Re: Re: how to get -p properties tag to work

From: Michael <michael(at)not-real.bizsystems.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 19:04:23 GMT
> Hi
> What are the exact meta tags in that file? Copy-paste them into your
> reply.
>
> Do any of your files or properties work correctly?
Search engine works fine, properties does not work at all as far as I
can tell. Here is the entire test file I'm working with along with
the search results. Is something wrong in the config file??

<HTML>
<!-- version 1.57 5-21-99 -->
<HEAD>
<TITLE>
Diabetes and Insulin Pump Therapy for adults and children with
diabetes
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR='#FFFFFF' background="images/bakg0004.gif" >
provides information and support for adults and children with
diabetes and their families interested in insulin pump therapy. There
is a section devoted t stories about the success of children with
diabetes who use the insulin pump

The complete search results are:

swish-e -f swish-e/test.index.tmp -p description -w diabetes

# SWISH format 1.3
# Swish-e format 1.3
#
# Name: Insulin Pumpers Mail Archive
# Saved as: test.index.tmp
# Counts: 16 words, 1 files
# Indexed on: 09/06/99 10:57:00 PDT
# Pointer: www.insulin-pumpers.org
# Maintained by: webmaster@insulin-pumpers.org
# DocumentProperties: Enabled
# Stemming Applied: 1
# Search words: diabetes
# DocProperty 1: description
# Number of hits: 1
1000 http://www1/Diabetes/test.html "Diabetes and Insulin Pump Therapy
for adults and children with diabetes" 533 "" .

Michael@bizsystems.com