RE: No correct index file created for HTTP

From: Ibon Aizpurua <epiola(at)not-real.jet.es>
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 14:08:08 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I installed SWISH-E, Autoswish, and a search CGI script "swish-cgi" in
> Solaris 2.7 and indexing for FILESYSTEM is ok.
> But, indexing for HTTP is not working.
>
> After I commented out the parameters for FILESYSTEM in "user.config" file
> and ran the command, no correct index file is created producing
> the message:

Maybe you have a proxy server and that is the problen, then
what happens is the swishspider canīt find the file. I supose the
file exists.
You can write this line in the Swishspider, when it puts:

$ua->from("ron\@ckm.ucsf.edu");

the next line you write this:

$ua->proxy("http","http://dns.proxy.name:8080");

I had the same problem and Ron said me how to fix.
You can probe including this new line...
                                                                good luck!