Re: help SWISH-E Indexing

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 18 1999 - 00:33:49 GMT
Sharon-

SWISH-E does not directly support limiting which files you index by data.
But if you can use another process to generate a list of filenames (if
you're on Unix, find should be able to do the trick) and then create a
config file with the filenames you wish to index, you should be able to do
what you want to do.

moo,
ron

                        ron@library.ucsf.edu