Re: problems with "or"

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 1999 - 13:34:05 GMT
That definitely does not sound right, but I am unable to reproduce
it on my index. For your second, more complex query, what
happens if you use ()'s to group it like this:
(science or technology) and metaone=this and (metatwo=this or metatwo=that)

Also note that you need to add the second "metatwo=" for the "that".