RE: Swish-e Results Ranking Algorithm?

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 20:09:16 GMT
getrank() in index.c is probably what you want.  It is the ranking
algorithm.  There are a few folks experimenting with this right now.  On and
off this list, I have run into discussions about modifying the ranking in
SWISH-E.

,David Norris

Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039