Swish and SSI/CGI calls in the results?

From: <jazzbo(at)not-real.nerdz.com>
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 17:27:08 GMT
Hey there --

I'm in a bit of a dilemna with getting a search engine to work on my
site.  I like the way swish works, I can get the site indexed, and I
can search it, but I can't get the results and/or search form to be
displayed the way I need it.  You see, my site relies of a few
server-side includes to work properly...we run a banner rotation
script, and we also include a few "daily links" files that are called
from all our pages.  I can't seem to find a way to get them to work
with any of the swish cgi's...

Any way to get the results file processed by apache as far as SSI goes??

Anyone know anything about this??

All help would be appreciated!

-Dave