AutoSwish

From: Mike Wafkowski <mikeyw(at)not-real.advanix.net>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 21:24:45 GMT
Anyone else have any trouble getting autoswish to work following the
instructions provided with the tool?  I'm having a devil of a time getting
it to work. Running RH 5.2, swish-e works fine, but keep getting the all
the way to step 3,  "you're done" but on the indexing output list I get the
followin:

Indexing Output:

            Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
            Bad directive on line #7: ConfigFile test.conf
            Bad directive on line #15: Flag config
            Bad directive on line #21: FileRules
            Bad directive on line #27: FileRules
            Bad directive on line #31: FileRules
            Bad directive on line #33: FileRules

The test.html and test.pl files are created but there is no index created.

Any Ideas?!

TIA,
Mike Wafkowski
 \. ./   :just another middle-aged mutant Zen rat SysAdmin:
__=.=__
   "