GNU-style switches

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Sat Jan 23 1999 - 17:32:42 GMT
Can someone point me to/supply me with a description of the GNU
command line switch "style"?  Even without knowing specifically what it
looks like I think it sounds like a great idea.

As for the paging option argument, I now believe that swish-e should
include a starting line number and a max number of lines (which it already
has) to support applications where paged output makes sense.  I am sure it
would get used.

	Mark