RE: LWP,HTTP and HTML modules

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 21:15:51 GMT
Hmmm, you might check to see that your PERL installation is correct.  If it
is, then you might want to upgrade.  As far as I know, those modules are in
the current release of PERL.  You should be able to find all of the modules
at ftp://ftp.perl.org/

,David Norris

Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039