SWISH-E PHP3 Search Script

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 05:19:38 GMT
Well, here we go.  I have organized things a bit better.  Mostly, I added
lots of comments.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  What features
do I need to add?  What bugs have I missed?  Is there a better way to do
what I have done?

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1652/software.html

It is at the very bottom of the page.  Simple Web Search 1.0 Alpha 1.

I had to make it a zip file.  unzip on Linux and other Unix systems will
open the file, as it is PKZIP compatible.  Geocities won't allow me to store
files that don't have MIME types defined in the server config, so I am stuck
with zip files for distributing stuff.

,David Norris

Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039