RE: Re: cgi scripts

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 05:38:24 GMT
I'm going to write a PHP 3 script for SWISH-E.  Well, actually, I am going
to clean up the one have written.  I'll let you know when it is useful for
general consumption.  I'll try to make it usable as a CGI or from the PHP 3
Apache module.

I am going to look into creating a SWISH-E module for PHP 3.  I am not sure
what PHP requires as I have never created a module.  But, I am going to, at
least, do some reading when I have time.  The module will probably only be
able to search for various reasons.  So, the command line utility would
still be needed for indexing.

,David Norris

Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039