SWISH-E won't output verbose :(

From: Colin F Reynolds <colin(at)not-real.the-net-effect.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 1998 - 20:17:11 GMT
I sent this about a month ago, but didn't get any response... this list
seems to have livened up a little now - I hope you don't mind me trying
again.

I've tried everything I can think of to try and identify where the
problem is... at this point I'd even appreciate a "RTFM" (with a pointer
to the relevant 'M' :).

=======================
Hi

I've run into a problem using SWISH-E, and would appreciate any
assistance you can give.

If I may refer you to:

  <URL:http://www.alfastop.co.uk/index1.html>

This file has two forms, each pointing to a different swish index file.

The first of these refuses to output in verbose mode, and I don't
understand why :(

The .conf files for each index aren't identical, but are similar (and
both contain "IndexReport 3").

Can you give me a clue, or let me know what further information I need
to provide to locate the problem?

TIA
--
Colin Reynolds, The Net Effect (World Wide) Ltd
PO Box 78 Chesterfield Derbyshire S41 8YN