Re: Compiling Swish-e on BSD server

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)>
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 21:37:39 GMT
Make is choking on some syntax I used to help simplify choosing between
file system and http file access.  You can try the following:

or if that doesn't work, you'll need to edit your makefile.  Modify the
line that says:

Also, I would like to ask for suggestions on how to deal with this.  It
seems that many Make's do no