Results are not valid URL's

From: John Kupersmith <jkup(at)>
Date: Wed Nov 18 1998 - 23:36:54 GMT
Our Internet provider is attempting to set up SWISH-E 1.1 to index
our web site.  They've created the index and set up a simple test
script at:

This script returns relevant page titles that *appear* to be links,
but instead of being valid URL's, they all point to the *same* URL:

We haven't been able to find this problem referenced in the SWISH-E
online documentation or message archive.  Can anyone advise me, or
point to a source of help, on how to get the search to return the
actual URL's?

Please respond directly to:

  John Kupersmith
  Internet Services Librarian
  Washoe County Library System              voice:  702-785-4137
  301 South Center St., Reno, NV 89501        fax:  702-785-4087