RE: Win95

From: Jon S. Jaques <lists(at)not-real.almus.com>
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 17:49:31 GMT
Here's a nice little script that I wrote for NT. I took a look at it, and
don't see anything that "jumps out at me" as being something that wouldn't
work under '95. The script is currently online at:
http://www.nh.com/search.shtml, which is a "flat" form, but the script can
be run all by itself, once configured to find everything, as it has a form
built into it.

--Jon S. Jaques