Re: Re: installation problems

From: Jeff Patterson <jpat(at)not-real.mpmd.com>
Date: Tue Nov 03 1998 - 23:38:09 GMT
Another thing I found is that the unix version of AutoSwish and swish-e can't
handle DOS style line feeds in the config files. If you (like I did) saved the
default config file with a WinDoze browser and then ftp'd it to your isp you
need to run dos2ux on the files. This one look me hours to figure out since the
editor I was using to hack the config files didn't show the DOS line feeds. The
symptoms I got was the same as Asa's, Bad Directives on seemingly legal entries.

Jeff