Re: SWISH++ 1.3 released

From: Paul J. Lucas <pjl(at)not-real.ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Sun Nov 01 1998 - 17:50:15 GMT
On Sat, 31 Oct 1998, Robert J. Lebowitz wrote:

> This is a fantastic new feature that neatly addresses several issues some of
> the users of my system have had.  Given the incredible speed of of swish++,
> it should be possible to construct some simple interactive utilities where
> as one types in a few letters, a window of search terms appears for the user
> to select from.

	It would also be a neat trick if you could pull it off in a web
	interface given that web interfaces are not very interactive
	even with JavaScript.  Or were you thinking of a non-web
	interface?  Either way, I'd be interested in seeing your
	solution.  If it's particularly nifty, I might like to incude
	some of the source as example code.

	- Paul