RE: Re: spider generates 'Wrong method or server' errors

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Tue Oct 27 1998 - 20:11:53 GMT
> EquivalentServer A B C
> tells the spider to treat servers A, B and C as single logical server.

Just out of curiousity, would one be able to do this:

EquivalentServer http://myserver/ http://myserver/too

BTW, I think I have narrowed the spidering problem down to a few lines of
code.  I will have more info later.  It has to do with the screwy command
interpreter on Windows 9x.  NT would likely work fine.  To run the PERL
script on 9x, one would have to call "start swishspider.pl...", instead of
"swishspider.pl..."

,David Norris

Illusionary Web - http://illusionary.dyn.ml.org/ <-- 02:00 - 10:00 GMT
Video/Audio Phone - callto:illusionary.dyn.ml.org
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039
E-Mail - kg9ae@geocities.com