RE: Re: Meta tag search

From: Bin Zhang <bzhang(at)not-real.hawaii.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 23:22:43 GMT
Thanks, Roy!

I tried again, and it worked!  I don't know what happened.  Maybe because
the first time I was using AutoSwish?  The SwishTest files came with
AutoSwish uses only <METADATA ...> tags.  My own test files only worked when
I changed <META NAME...> to <METADATA NAME...>.  So I thought it might be
because Swish doesn't support <META ...> syntax.  But now when I forget
about AutoSwish, everything works as it supposed to.

Also, AutoSwish didn't work all way through.  Something is wrong when it
generated the config file.  I got seferal "bad directives" errors.  I had to
manually delete a couple of lines and then use AutoSwish to reindex and run
the search.

Thanks.
--
Bin Zhang (bzhang@hawaii.edu)