Re: Re: Meta tag search

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 22:53:05 GMT
Hmmm...I'm not sure where you're getting the <METADATA...> syntax. Do we
have some bad documentation squirreled away somewhere? The manual in
several places, most notably:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/Manual/metatags.html

states that the proper syntax is

<META NAME="something" CONTENT="something">

If that isn't working for you, then something is definitely wrong
somewhere.
Roy