Re: compiling the swish-e on win nt with djgpp

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Fri Oct 23 1998 - 13:22:17 GMT
You are going to need more than just the windows.h file... you'll need
the .libs that go with it.  For starters comment out the include of windows.h
and see what definitions you end up missing. You may be able to get
it to work with your compiler.
Or take a look at the config.h and see if the defaults are ok for you and
I can send you a compiled version.
	Mark