config error?

From: Craig A Summerhill <craig(at)not-real.cni.org>
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 21:13:04 GMT
Swish-e crowd,

I just downloaded and compiled version 1.2.  I reviewed the config.h,
but it except for the new additions it was pretty much the same as
my old config.h for 1.1 (I added one character to IGNORELASTCHAR).

Anyway, the code compiled fine using gcc on Digital Unix 4.0a (Alpha),
but when I try to run the binary against any of my existing SWISH-E 1.1.
configuration files, I get the following error:

   (b):webmgr> /usr/local/bin/swish-e -c FILE-NAME.conf -v 3
   Bad directive on line #7: ConfigFile FILE-NAME.conf
   Bad directive on line #15: Flag config

The "ConfigFile" and "Flag" directives in the configuration file seems
to be the problem.  However, I don't understand the error message.

I know there is probably something in Giulia's new HTML manual that
would help me out here, but it's been on hell of a week and I haven't
had the time to read/search it.  Can anybody give me a quick start
toward what is causing the problem here?
--

   Craig A. Summerhill, Systems Coordinator and Program Officer
   Coalition for Networked Information