Re: [SWISH-E:453] RE: Only indexing certain filenames

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.ckm.ucsf.edu>
Date: Mon Aug 17 1998 - 16:43:11 GMT
Earl Fogel wrote:
> How would people feel about making an even more radical change --
> deprecate FileRules and replace it with two new configuration commands:
> FileExclude and FileInclude?

I'm working on a project right now to modularize file access for
SWISH-E.  One of the features it supports is file access module specific
directives.  Once I have the project finished, it would be easy enough
to create a modified filesystem access module that would index only
specified files.

I should have the project finished in a week or so.

moo
                           ron@ckm.ucsf.edu