Re: [SWISH-E:447] RE: Only indexing certain filenames

From: Earl Fogel <fogel(at)not-real.duke.usask.ca>
Date: Thu Aug 13 1998 - 17:59:57 GMT
Hmm, ok, that would work.  But since I maintain multiple indicies,
I'd have to maintain one copy of Swish-E in which "FileRules filename"
includes matching files, and another in which it excludes files.

So instead, I've changed IndexOnly to allow dots inside a suffix.  It works
exactly as before for suffixes without a dot, but if there is a dot, then it
tries to match the whole thing.

I can supply patches if anyone else is interested in them.

Earl
-