RE: [SWISH-E:353] SWISH++ 1.2 released

From: Jon <lists(at)not-real.almus.com>
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 16:06:40 GMT
I'll look at your URL in a moment, but as I really like your ideas
about stopwords, I need to know about the availability for the Win32
platform... One of the fixes that I read about for Win32 had to do
with a datatype that turned out to be a bug, but that would just be
ignored on Unix, although it would affect search results.

TIA,

Jon S. Jaques